INTERVIEW WITH DONALD MAAS
In this episode William Bernhardt talks about the current publishing condition of Barnes & Noble (as of Sept. 2018) and interviews the CEO of the Donald Maass Literary Agency.
This podcast originally appears on iHeart Radio Podcasts Red Sneaker Writers series Sept. 10, 2018. Duration: 25 min.
- Story Structure: The Key Successful Fiction
- Creating Character: Bringing Your Story to Life
- Perfecting Plot: Charting the Hero’s Journery
- Dynamic Dialogue: Letting Your Story Speak
- Sizzling Style: Every Word Matters
- Powerful Premise: Writing the Irresistible
- Excellent Editing: The Writing Process